Information about us:
This site is operated by Moh Glam Limited (we, our, us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08564777. .
- What information does Moh Glam collect?
When you set up an account with us on www.mohglam.co.uk, place an order, upload an image, upload a comment, enter any competition, promotion or prize draw or sign up for our newsletter we may collect your name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, mobile number and/or a password. We will also require your credit/debit card details (except if you are paying via PayPal) when you are placing an order. Required information is identified by an asterisk, below.
We may obtain information about your use of our site to help us develop and improve it further.
- What do we use your information for?
We use your information for the following purposes:
* To serve website content to you.
* To handle orders, deliver products and process payments and refunds.
* To communicate with you about your orders.
* To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
* If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
* For our statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
* To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
* If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
* To enter you in any competition, promotion or prize draw and for the purposes explained in the terms and conditions applicable to the competition, promotion or prize draw.
* To help us develop and improve it further.
- What if I don’t want to receive marketing information?
If you give your consent or sign up to our newsletter we may keep you informed by post, email, text or other electronic means about our products and special offers that may be of interest to you
If you prefer not to receive promotional or marketing information from New Look, please un-tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process.
Alternatively, you can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing information at any time by changing your contact preferences in My Account, emailing us via our Contact Us form quoting your full name, address and postcode.
Please remember to include your name, address and postcode along with any correspondence reference you may have.
Please note that that we will endeavor to process your opt-out or unsubscribe request promptly but it may take up to 28 days for your marketing preferences to be changed.
- How do I unsubscribe from newsletters?
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter contact list, you should use the link on our emails, or for registered customers – change your contact preferences in My Account.
- How do you protect my information?
Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.
- What are cookies?
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Do I have access to my information?
UK data protection law gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with UK data protection law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us via our Contact Us form. If you believe your details are incorrect, and you are a registered with www.mohglam.co.uk, you can amend your details by logging onto your My Account on the website.
If you believe your details are incorrect, and you are a registered with www.newlook.com you can amend your details by logging onto your My Account on the website
- Account security
Why do I need a password for my account?
To access your stored data on our site, you will need to input your account and password details (login details). You’re responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, please contact Customer Services straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.